Services We Offer
Wellness and Vaccination Programs
A main focus in our practice continues to be the prevention and early detection of the many potential problems that our patients face. Through vaccine protocols tailored to your pets individual needs, and by regular physical examinations and routine laboratory testing, we have been able to better enhance and extend the lives of our patients
There have been many advancements in the field of veterinary medicine. We take pride in utilizing the most up to date techniques and medical equipment. This enables us to provide the very best care possible for our patients, enhancing both our diagnostic abilities and treatment options.
The following list outlines some of the many medical services we offer:
- Complete Medical Assessment
- Dentistry and Digital Dental Radiography (X-rays)
- Digital Radiography (X-rays)
We offer a wide range of surgical services. We follow the safest anesthetic protocols available, utilize a wide variety of advanced anesthetic monitoring equipment and consider every patient’s pain control needs in order to maximize safety and comfort.
The following list outlines some of the surgical services that we offer:
- Orthopedic Procedures (Cruciate repair, fracture repair)
- General Soft Tissue (mass excisions, cystotomy)
- Anesthesia and Patient monitoring
Internal Medicine Services
We are pleased to offer the following services with Dr. Sue Kilborn:
- Internal Medicine Consultations
- Ultrasound Examinations: abdomen including urinary tract, thorax, fine needle aspirates, guided biopsies
- Special Procedures: joint taps, bone marrow aspirates, feeding tube placements
- Endoscopic Procedures: upper gastrointestinal, bronchoscopy, nasal and colonoscopy
- Radiology and Lab Work Interpretation
- Microchip Pet Identification
- Parasite Control (Heartworm, Internal/external parasites)
- Laboratory Work On-site (allows for quick blood and urine results in emergency patients)
- Weight loss programs (multiple options tailored to each patient’s specific needs)
- Pharmacy (able to fill your pet’s prescription needs on-site).
- Access to specialty services – any medical or surgical needs that require the involvement of board certified specialist can be coordinated at our hospital or directed to a referral facility.